A cup of the Rosa collection has clarity in the palette; with a rich, solid nutty flavor. We use it for pour-over, however, it's extraordinary for all brewing technique .
- Nutty, rich and sweetened with notes of chocolate and tart berries.
- Full body, moderate to light acidity, rich aroma, and earthy tones
- Producer:Type Single Estate
- Processing: Washed
- Processing Description: Washed, hand-picked, patio dried
- Bag Type: Grain Pro / Ecotact
- Plant Species: Arabica
- Variety: Caturra
- Growing Altitude: 1300-1500m